Are ex-dubs still in denial?

by Rex B13 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010729/wl/israel_palestinians.html

Divine prophecy fullfilled on a daily basis. Ex Jdubs in denial on a daily basis.
    Rex

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

As crazy as it may sound, I was suppose to be living forever on a
    paradise on earth playing with the animals before the year 2000. I guess as an ex dub I am in denial that the watchtower has the TRUTH IN BEING NOTHING MORE THEN A false prophet.SO TAKE ALL YOUR DATES AND THE GENERATION THEORY AND STICK IT.

THE REAL TRUTH STANDS THE TEST OF TIME, IT WILL NOT CHANGE, IF IT DOES ITS A LIE.The sun will rise, The sun will set,AN EXAMPLE of The real TRUTH nobody can change.

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

As crazy as it may sound, I was suppose to be living forever on a
    paradise on earth playing with the animals before the year 2000. I guess as an ex dub I am in denial that the watchtower has the TRUTH IN BEING NOTHING MORE THEN A false prophet.SO TAKE ALL YOUR DATES AND THE GENERATION THEORY AND STICK IT.

THE REAL TRUTH STANDS THE TEST OF TIME, IT WILL NOT CHANGE, IF IT DOES ITS A LIE.The sun will rise, The sun will set,AN EXAMPLE of The real TRUTH nobody can change.

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

I suppose that newbies who don't know that I am NOT a JW supporter should just STICK IT until they take the time to know WHAT they are talking about, Bernard.
    Rex

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

SORRY, IM A NEWBIE :) STILL LOVE ME I DID NOT KNOW

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

SORRY IM A NEWBIE :0) I DID NOT KNOW AGREE WITH YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME

• Rex B13
    Rex B13

I love you too, Bernard and I do forgive you! Thanks for the apology.
    Rex

• riz
    riz

this is precious. i feel the love.

and i don't think i'm in denial about anything. i'm messed up. i admit it.

riz

• Francois
    Francois

There's fighting between Jews and Arabs??? STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!! NEWS FLASH.

This ranks right up there with: Republicans and Democrats Disagree on Taxes.

And: U.S. Grant's Body Found in Grant's Tomb.

Tell us, Rex, do you fart in the bath tub and try to bite the bubbles you fucking moron?

Francois

Where it is a duty to worship the Sun you can be sure that a study of the laws of heat is a crime.

• Trilobite
    Trilobite

: Divine prophecy fullfilled on a daily basis. Ex Jdubs in denial on a daily basis.

I take it you mean yourself. You sound just like the Russellites and the Rutherfordites and Dubs in general. There's war! Well, Praise the Lord! It's the fulfilment of Divine prophecy. There's peace! Hurrah! Praise the Lord. It's the fulfilment of Divine prophecy! And, when all else fails it's the invisible fulfilment of Divine prophecy. Hold the presses, the Ayatollah just got bitten by a brown recluse spider. Guess what? It's the fulfilment of Divine prophecy!

You'd think that all this fulfiilling of Divine Prophecy would have some sort of culmination after all these years. Or is it the Divine Prophecy that God created all of his creatures to suffer miserably and that this would continue interminably, only to be spiced up now and then by a little religious intolerance, just to make people truly unhappy.

I used to think that WW was a mite saner than You Know, but you have clearly fallen off the edge of the Earth, Rex. That is possible, you know, because the Bible declares the Earth to be a circle, shaped rather like a pizza pie. You are obviously outta the cheese regions at this point.

T.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit