Cigars, Who smokes them? and where can i get some good ones?

by JV 11 Replies latest jw friends

• JV
    JV

I've been having the strangest craving for a cigar. I've tried them before and I liked it. I'm playing a round of golf on sunday and i want to be like Darren Clarke ( all you golfers know who i'm talking bout ). Any suggestions?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I asked the same question a few months ago, here's that thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/79960/1.ashx

You're not as cheap as me, I would bet, so your options are more open! Enjoy!

Dave

• JV
    JV

Thanks for the tread, i'm gonna smoke a few when i play golf, mabey relax me a bit so i shoot a better round ( pretty good logic eh ). We'll see if i can find a good one and we'll see what happens this sunday.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Arturo Fuente makes a decent one if you're stuck here in the U.S. and can't get a good Cuban. Nicuraguan cigars are pretty good.

• JV
    JV

Let's just say that i'm in a country that allows cuban cigars, what are the good ones and where do I get them?? I don't think my 7-11 has them.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

This Orangefatcat loves Cigars. Mostly Cuban if I can afford one or just find some Swisher Sweets and go to town on them. Another brand I like is Outback. very flavourable and smooth. I sometimes crush them up and smoke them in my one of my several pipes.

Orangefatcat

• jaredg
    jaredg

you went from cubans to swisher sweets

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

well at most international airports - Amsterdam and Manchester UK and also London Heathrow and Gatwick and Franfurt and Paris CdG there is a cabinet set aside of Cuban cigars jsut for Americans beacsue they can not be bought legaly anyway in the US

• Maverick
    Maverick

Cigar International has a great sellection. I love Padrons, very mild, even burning not harsh near the band. Cuban Honeys are good, Optimo Coronas are nice as well. A must is good single malt scotch. Dalmore makes a great cigar scotch. Two ice cubes, a splash of water, a nice Padron 5.5 and that's as close to heaven as you're going to get!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I second the brand by Padron. Nice taste, good finish.
    Try ordering from Thompson online or JR Cigars. Their prices are usually not too bad.
    Make sure you get a good humidor to keep your cigars nice and fresh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit