I didn't even know that my sister was married yesterday.

by badwillie 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• badwillie
    badwillie

sucks.,..just venting. I changed that little girl's diapers too, and still love her.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am sorry.

By you still loving her shows you are a loving person.

Brooke

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Ahh, poor dude. That just plain sucks. I'm sure she still loves you too man.. its a cult afterall. Sorry.

GBL

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

sorry to hear about this. man, that's sad. almost the same thing happened to me two weeks ago. my sisters wedding reception (she eloped with a worldly guy). my wife and all my old wit friends were invited and went, but i was not allowed to go. this religion is the family killer. you must be really hurt. best wishes to you...

• badwillie
    badwillie

Thanks guys for the comments and support, it does help.

• josephus
    josephus

so sad mate

my family are all out now, but i feel for you.

im very sorry.

josephus

• Sassy
    Sassy

Damn.. I'm sorry

• Jez
    Jez

So so sorry. I did not even know my little brother was expecting a baby, let alone hearing through the grapevine that it was a boy! How can they do this???

Jez

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

I have an uneasy truce with my sister to keep the peace, religion is an off limits topic or I could very easily end up in the same boat BW. It just sucks, nothing else to say.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I'm so sorry. The same thing happened to me several years ago when my baby brother got married. I didn't even get the obligatory invitation as a "momento". I was so hurt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit