A SIGN!

by whyamihere 27 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Some Guy told me it was too distracting! I don't know if I should say names here!...lol He even said he would get heat from it.

So I took off all my Hot Avatars. Along with the real pic of me. I am not including the real me in the Hot Category!

I don't know shall I put myself back up again?

Brooke

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

If they can't stand the heat they should stay out of the kitchen. By all means Brooke, express yourself.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Well how is that Big Dog?

Better? I think so.

Brooke

• Preston
    Preston
    I am not including the real me in the Hot Category!

I dunno why Brooke...you're a looker...with cute feet! But hey, if you think you're ugly, guess what we say don't matter...

- Preston

• Brummie
    Brummie

Do us a favour, could you just check the back of your neck to see if there is a bar code on it? thx

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Never said ugly...lol

I am just avg with cute feet. I do have to admit that. I love you Preston!

I have heard alot of good comments some Hoots and Whistles and Shouts of Hey Baby! I don't see it...I laugh and say Thanks!

So Thanks!

Brooke

p.s. I have a funny story about last Saturday. The mail man was coming up my drive way and I said Hello and said nice weather today. He said and I swear to god. Oh yes it is great weather and my Day gets even better seeing you. I thought I was going to die. My husband behind the house was laughing and the cheap pick up line!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I will get right on that Brummie!

Brooke

• Brummie
    Brummie

If there is one there, you can hang out with us debils cus that is way too cool.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Much better Brooke!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Brooke -

I added up my name - 755 - is that an airplane??

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit