Paradise is hell

by gringojj 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

My apostate creed is simple: I won't live forever on an Earth with those bastards. neither will i serve their god Interesting word useage welcome to dubland the "happiest place (people) on earth" and 'pedophile's paradise' Hmmm,where have i heard these catchphrases before? Welcome to Neverland , a well-watched 'happiest place on Earth'
    MSNBC - 2 hours ago
    ... conspirator. They have all but called the place Jackson's boy farm, a pedophile's paradise designed to lure and seduce children. ... Kingdom of pop Welcome to (Watchtower Paterson educational center) Neverland, a well-watched 'happiest place on Earth'

Santa Barbara Frazer Harrison / Getty Images file "I would have once said it was the happiest place on Earth," testified Joy Robson with a touch of wistfulness. Robson is the mother of a boy Jackson befriended on a trip to Australia in 1988 after meeting him at a Michael Jackson dance-alike contest. "Once you got there, you forgot all your problems. It seemed like it was serene, peaceful, beautiful, inspirational."

------------------------------

Pirate SHANGHAIED to SHANGRI-LA Cruising LOVE BOMBING Bomb

The 'No Brainer Container'

HOW DO CULTS SEDUCE THEIR PREY ?

"" ......A tactic used most often is the "LOVE BOMBING"...They swarm over you in a sort of ,"COCOONMENT".

All of a sudden,,you have,,INSTANT FAMILY,,INSTANT PURPOSE,,INSTANT COMMUNITY,,INSTANT FRIENDS.....And you don't have to look inside yourself for answers anymore,,.. because cult leaders, or their designated high disciples,,dispense all your spiritual needs..

....A mass delusion,,mass hysteria,,operating under the illusion of a master plan...In military jargon this is known as ,"Cluster F**k"...

White Water Rafting All hands abandon ship! The Watchtower's plagiarizing pirate ship was 'scuttled', before it ever left the docks. It was all the 'blind following the blind'.--Their fallacious faith of credulity has been shipwrecked. Shanghaied to Shangri-La. The WT$ has even tried to hi-jack Jehovah's celestial chariot for a joyride.. Wheel 2

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Blondie & Ezekiel3--wow! I honestly never stopped to think about what life would realistically be like in the 'new system' run by WBTS. Reading Blondie's post gave me goosebumps. When I faded from the JWs, I knew I wasn't happy but I couldn't put my finger on why they made me so unhappy. I was 21 years old when I was disfellowshipped, then faded at the age of 26 after a couple of years of minimal JW activity. Looking back and living my current 'worldly' lifestyle of not judging people, enjoying life, not taking myself or my kids too seriously--I realize how unnatural and bizarre the JW lifestyle is. Their lifestyle is not only unChristian and unkind toward others, IT'S JUST UNNATURAL! I am so thankful I didn't raise my kids in that BS.

• gringojj
    gringojj

I think the WTS is dilusional

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

Excellent!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit