holy cow....why did this happen?

by desbah 15 Replies latest jw friends

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Since you are close to the boarder the theives tend to be professionals so On Star wouldn't have helped against a professional. It is easily disabled.

But since it's not your fault...will your insurance really go up??? I'd switch carriers if the pigs did that to me.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    But since it's not your fault...will your insurance really go up???

All you have to do is pick your nose at a traffic light and your insurance goes up. Insurance companies are hawks. Serious, it doesn't take much.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

So sorry to hear of this. It certainly is a major problem all over north america. And certain vehicles are prime targets. Thieves can get them to a chop shop so fast and change its appearance so fast you'd never recognize it as your truck.

I was going to give a little suggestion, if and when it is possible for you to get another truck, perhaps you could invest in a satelite tracking system. That way if it is stolen the authorities are better able to locate the vehicle. It also brings down insurance rates. Pricey but well worth the investment...anywhere between 500.00 and up you can get them as a rental or outright payment or monthly payments around 30.00 a month.

I know when we get our next car we are going to do this so as to divert thieves. I hope the insurance company doesn't give you any difficulty in giving you money for a new truck. Good Luck sweetie.

Love Orangefatcat

• Es
    Es

Oh crap....keep us updated hope they find it in one piece es

• prophecor
    prophecor

Did you use a club? Did it have an alarm system?

• Sassy
    Sassy

I am so sorry to hear that your truck was stolen desbah! I have always worried something like this would happen. (at the moment what I am driving, no one would want.. but... )

(((((HUG)))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit