whyamihere

When Harry meet Sally.

Never been kissed.

My Best friends Wedding.

Brooke

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Meet Joe Black kills me!

Little Man Tate, seen it so many times....

Out of Africa, definitely.

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Life as a house. Very sad to me.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Imitation of Life (both versions).-- I prefer the 1959 version. Laura Meredith (Lana Turner) is an aspiring actress, whose daugher Susie (Sandra Dee) secretly harbors regret for her success. Annie Johnson (Juanita Moore) along with her daughter Sarah Jane (Susan Kohner) is taken in as a housekeeper by Laura before the start of her sucess; Annie still maintains a close lifelong bond with both Laura and Susie despite Laura's rise as a well-known Broadway actress. Sarah Jane is so light-skinned that she passes for White; she insists on this masquerade, and this causes her mother much heartache. No matter how many times I've seen this movie, the last part literally jerks the tears from me: the part where Annie dies apparently of a broken heart, but Sarah Jane is not at her deathbed, she doesn't find out about her mother's death until the funeral.

Another movie that's a real tear jerker is Pay it Forward, with Haley Joel Osment (as Trevor McKinney). Trevor comes up with a plan to do good deeds for three people, and then those three people must good deeds, etc. thus the phrase "Pay it Forward". Along the way, Trevor befriends a junkie (James Caviezel) and tries to set his recovering-alcoholic mother (Helen Hunt) with his teacher (Kevin Spacey), who posed the assignment. As with all tear jerkers, the most tragic part of the movie is the last part. Not gonna ruin it for ya!

laters

kaykay_mp

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

I Am Sam with sean penn and dakota fanning......daddy and daughter movies always get me.

luv, kitty

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

Imitation of Life always makes me cry....No matter how many times I watch it, I always end up crying.

Passion of the Christ...I have it on DVD and I don't watch it because it pulls at strings that I didn't know could be pulled....it does more than make me cry....so I only have watched it 3 times....1st at the movies...2nd when i first bought it on dvd...3rd when some company came over that hadn't seen it....it just gets me toooooo emotional

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit