I'm bad..

by GetBusyLiving 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Morigann
    Morigann

Personally I don't bealive in evil. Thre are positive and negitive and it all depends on how you look at it. I think you did that to show the JW's that you are still here and you are happier than ever. You are not evil, you are just someone haveing fun.

• Charisma
    Charisma

You are bad

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

You didn't run over them so I guess thats the main thing..........

Evanescence

• moanzy
    moanzy

GBL -Before today they probably thought you were just evil. Now they probably think you are evil and unstable. Wish I could have seen their scared little faces.

Moanzy

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I think I just wanted to stir things up, just to wake em up a little bit. Make them think. Since they arent allowed to talk to me I guess I thought that mock running them over was the next best thing. I used to hang out with those dudes quite a bit..

GBL

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

You should have mooned them....LOL

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

You know, if there was a way to moon em while driving I probably would have.. lol

GBL

• Markfromcali
  • EvilForce
    EvilForce

Can you imagine if you actually had mooned them? It would have gotten back thru the "gossip vine" that you were being disrespectful to Jahoba and mooning Jahoba himself. Course it's not like Jehoba can't see your hunky butt everyday in the shower, but I digress.

Your act would have been seen as some persecution of Witnesses. Hell, even your swerving at them, they will probably construe that you were trying to run them over to stop the Witnessing.....and that only Jehoba's spirit saved those fine young bruddas. Crazy, apostate you are GBL.

• Preston
    Preston

Your actions...they're...they're...unconscionable. Way to go GBL, giving the rest of us apostates a bad name. Now they'll never think good of us...... hmmmmmmmmmm....

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit