Share your talent with us!

by Terry 49 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
  • tijkmo
  • Quentin
    Quentin

It is a wonderful thing to see so much talent. Did this one last night.

http://img289.echo.cx/img289/3017/fds3hm.png

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

LOYAL as dog German Shepard

Memory of a elephant Elephant 2

Don't bite the hand that feeds me Snake In The Grass

Will go to the ends of the earth to get revenge on anyone who f**ks me over Noose

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I was a real good at playing marbles. As soon as spring would come and kids in school start playing marbles, I used to win so many marbles none of the kids wanted to play with me. I had bags on top of bags of marbles. I think because I never gave any body a chance to win on purpose people refused to play, not everybody in the begining but after a few days nobody would play.

• Terry
    Terry

I hope everybody who takes a close look at the talents of the people represented here discovers what a pool of incredible talent and ability lies within. Think how much of this talent was wasted and supressed by years in Watchtower Hell!

We all have to work for a living; but, it isn't "work" if you enjoy what you are doing.

How many people feel like their work and their talent would have conjoined to make earning a living into a pleasure had they NOT wasted time with service in the Kingdom Hall and fanatical cult rituals?

• Quentin
    Quentin

Yes indeed. I have talent, which I was NEVER encouraged to develop. In fact it was forbidden. Watchtower first, nothing else mattered. My artwork, my writing is simplistic, no depth. I'm a person that needed guidance, training and more than anything encouragement. Never happened.

To those of you who have natural abilities and need/needed only in depth study to hone your skills, I raise my glass. For those who have talent and need only to develop that talent, especially if you?re young, don't let anything stand in your way.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I surely appreciate your words on that Quentin...I feel the same way.

~Merry

• Quentin
    Quentin

Thank you Mary. Whatever talent you may have, if it's in you let it out, don't hold back. It'll make you feel good and that feeling is great. Should have closed that post with: You got it, learn it, use it, it's never to late.

Example: I have Flash 5 an animation software, given to me several Xmas' ago by a friend. I tinkered around with it, even created a few crude animations. Then it set on my desk top gathering dust. Not anymore. Thanks to this board ( everyones been an inspiration ) and re-connecting with an old friend I've been invigorated. Spent last night searching the net for Flash tutorials, several of which are now in my favorities. Going to spend the rest of the holiday going through them. Damm it's good to be alive.

• Terry
    Terry

I suspect there are many more talents waiting to be demonstrated here.

SHOW US YOUR TALENTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit