Sorry to ask this but...................

by vitty 62 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

....................How old is your underware. I was sorting through my knicker drawer and there are some really old but comfortable knicknicks that I always choose, they are so old I cant tell you.

I have some really yummy underware that I keep for special occassions but never wear in the day. As my "special " occasions are few and far between I never were them.

If I had an accident tomorrow I would be well embarrist.

So tell me what the oldest bra, knickers or underpants do you own

And no this has nothing to do with JWs

• kls
    kls

Vitty ,i can honestly say you have actually left me speechless and laughing so hard that i can't answer you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ROLFL

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I buy new bra/underwear about every 6-8 weeks. I never thought in a million years I would answer a question like that.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

ROLFLMAO -

Funny. I don't date mine - but I always tell younger people in jest that I have underwear older than they are - I hope it is not true though! Wifey pitches and sorts and replaces mine as needed, so I guess not too old!!!

Jeff

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Wow!

Ok, I will answer this I am really weird about this. I would say maybe 6 months old. Unless it is a really good pair or naughty ones then I keep! I re buy stuff all the time. I am a nut about socks too I can't have them for more than a year. Bras are a different story. I break my bras all the time. No clue why other than Helga and Olga! I say those are about 4 moths old until they are busted through!

Am I crazy? Don't answer KLS!

Brooke

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Hey Vitty - I used to keep underwear forever too. But now, if the elastic is worn or they just look bad, I kick 'em to the curb pronto. Reason ... I now want my underclothes to look as good as the rest of my outfit (as close as possible anyway (I read too many women't mags ) Bra's don't last that long either unless you spend a fortune on them .

As for the accident scenario, like Bill Cosby said, it won't matter, cause if you see a car coming at you, first you say "it", then you "do" it; so you ain't gonna have clean drawers afterward anyhow.

• kls
    kls

Oh god Vitty , i have been asked every question you could think of but this one is the first of this kind,lol

Oh my ,ok about ever few months . There ya happy!!!lol

• benito
    benito

I don't know exactly how old, but most of my underwear is very old. But it's comfortable and that's what matters to me.

Last year I fell over on the street and I had my kneecup broken. I remember that when the ambulance was coming to take me to the hospital, the first thought I had was not about my leg, my familly or my friends. My first thought was : "I am very fortunate. This morning I put on my new underwear"

• Mac
    Mac

My oldest bra is about 2 years but, I only wear it with my red pumps in celebration of Boxer Day so it's in the most exquisite of shape.

Mc, I feel pretty class

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I get rid of mine when they become holier than thou.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit