HAPPY BURFDAY 2 MEEEEEE!!!!!

by kittyeatzjdubs 22 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

I'M CELEBRATING MY FIRST BIRTHDAY THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!! LALALALALAAAAA!!!!!!

20 presents for 20 years!!!!! lol!

all of my friends are gonna be there and my bestest friend from high school, Heidi and my luvey Matt of course, i mean...i guess i have to invite him since i live with him lol....

work was great today! i got here this morning and i had a big balloon that said happy birthday!!!! and everyone signed a birthday card for me and my boss bought me lunch from p.f. chang's. ( a great china bistro) i've felt like a million bucks alllllll day! it's great to have someone tell u happy birthday and not have to slink off like a whipped dog and try to explain....ick...i just say...

THANK YA THANK YA THANK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!

my birthday's actually sunday, the 22nd, but since everyone has to work monday , we're having it saturday so that we can get SNOCKERED!!!!!!!!!! i wish u guys could come too, but i'm too far out in the styx for any of ya'll i think. oh well....just send me happy birthday vibes and i'll feel u'r presence!

luv, kitty

• Sith
    Sith

Happy Barfday, Kitty. Party till you puke

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Mmmmmmmmm...nah....i don't like puking...i'll just drink till they put on the Fiona Apple cd and i do a table dance to Criminal..WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and no.......that's not me....

luv, kitty

• lilbit
    lilbit

(((((((((KITTY))))))))))) HAppy Birthday

• kls
    kls

Happy Birthday Kitty i hope you have the best time ever

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Happy Birthday. Enjoy it. And save me some cake... I like the flowers made of frosting..

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Happy Burfday kitty

DL76

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Happy birthday Kitty! BTW, I love your name!

GBL

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

thanx guys!!!! ya'll are the best!

richie, i'm getting an ice cream cake

thanks getbusy!!!!!

luv, kitty

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    richie, i'm getting an ice cream cake

2 words:

DRY ICE