Relationships and age difference

by greendawn 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I think it depends on the relationship, romantic relationship isn't specific enough for a specific answer, there's a wide range of variations under that umbrella.

I have to say to me it has a lot to do with maturation, I mean sometimes you have a child in an adult's body and I just don't find that attractive, but I guess for some men they don't really even look at that much less care if they are just cute.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

my wife is 13 years my senior, sometimes its hard to find commonality. Music, friends, likes, dislikes. I love her but sometimes... its hard. It just takes extra work.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Andy is 14 1/2 years younger than me and we have everything in common except that he was not a child during the 1960s. He actually knows more about history and a lot of the music that I grew up with than I do. I experienced the music and loved it first hand: Andy heard oldies and researched and listened to the music on his own.

Age difference. Hmmm. I suppose if you are chasing 20 somethings, exclusively, because you are afraid of aging, it wouldn't be a good thing. But if you genuinely find your soulmate and he/she happens to also be a lot younger than you it's just life.

• Stephen John Gault
    Stephen John Gault

You are only as old as the woman you feel. And I felt 31 all this year. (She says she liked it.)

• Sassy
    Sassy

Dating younger men runs in my family because the women in my family look young. Typically the men I have dated have been on the average 10-12 yrs younger than I am.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Most of all my serious relationships the boys were 6 to 8 years younger.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I've always been attracted to older men. I have found they have a lot more baggage then men my own age and I have been scared off a couple of times. I date older men but tend to have relationships with men my own age. I think age difference can really effect a relationship.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Well hubby was two years older than me. We shared a lot because we met so young.

I don't think I could go for someone younger..they would have to be at least 2 years older than me. They say woman mature faster then men anyway..I think they saq a a man needs to be 2 years older than the women to be on the same mental mentality!

My daughter married a man 11 years older then her when she was 18..it was OK for a while but after 6 years..she started getting turned off by the sagging kind..etc.

Plus she didn't have the maturity he had..and he would often tease her about it.

He would also work long hours and she needed fun in her life and was left alone most of the time..

They eventually got divorced ..she is now single and taking care of herself..(And my grandson)

By the way..her X now has a 21 year old living with him!..(Since she was 18)..He is her "Sugar Daddy"

I would be embarrased to be seen in public..Is that your daughter?Is that your father?

JMO..not meant to put down a age difference relationship..just not me!

Snoozy...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit