The Internet

by myelaine 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• myelaine
    myelaine

"But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."

"Therefore when you see the 'abomination of desolation,' spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place" (whoever reads, let him understand), "then let those in Judea flee to the mountains.....and pray that your flight may not be in the winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

"The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath."

love michelle

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

"blah blah, shut up blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah shall increase."

• minimus
    minimus

And HoChiChednezzar and Minimus were sent by the LORD to scrape the bottoms of the fishnet and the LORD told them to make stockings and to give them to every able bodied man and woman and to harness them with garters to secure their folly. But the people rebelled against them and the place became known as the Land of the TVs (transvestites).

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I think 'Green Eggs and Ham' is inspired.

"I do not like Green Eggs and Ham
    I do not like them
    Sam, I am

I do not like them here or there
    I do not like them anywhere
    I do not like them in a boat
    I would not, could not, with a goat

I will not eat them in the rain
    I do not like them on a train
    I do not like them in a box
    I will not eat them with a fox

I do not like them in a house
    I would not, could not, with a mouse
    I do not like Green Eggs and Ham
    I do not like them
    Sam, I am

Green Eggs and Ham
    Green Eggs and Ham
    Don't like Green Eggs and Ham"

• minimus
  • Gill
    Gill

You're looking spectacularly cool today, Minimus!

Cool answer!

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you Gill.

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."

And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ...

Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out.

Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

-- "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

I want to be cool. Its 90 degrees already.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Never tease a weasel, no never once or twice. No never tease a weasel for it's not very nice.

There once was a man from Nantucket who's.......

Who is this troll anyway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit