Love

by Jordynne 26 Replies latest social relationships

• Jordynne
    Jordynne

How many times can a person truly fall in love in a lifetime?

• FMZ
    FMZ

Jordynne... How many grains of sand on the beach?

FMZ

• Jordynne
    Jordynne

at least 5, I'm pretty sure.........lol

• FMZ
    FMZ

lol, yep...

What makes you ask the question?

FMZ

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

one would be limited by how open they are to falling in love, consciously or sunsconciously. that said, i would say most only experience it a couple/few times in their life. and it evolves too with age and experience.

• Jordynne
    Jordynne

You know how people always say...." oh there's someone special out there waiting for you" or "he's my soulmate" .....or ....."this is THE ONE"....and the list goes on....

I wanna know what you all think.

• Mecurious?
  • FMZ
    FMZ

Jordynne.. I think soul mates do exist for us all. And yes, that is plural.

I don't believe there is one absolutely meant-to-be. Love is love is love. Don't force it, don't look for it. If you do you will end up disappointed and with someone you are trying to make yourself believe is "the one".

Just go with the flow. Love will find you when you least expect it. And yes... there is someone out there for you. You just have to stop looking ;)

FMZ

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

thus far i can only say that fragments of me have fallen in love with isolated aspects of various men but falling and existing in love has yet to be complete for me...

~Merry

• talesin
    talesin

Fairy tales, arch types, myths ... read Women Who Run With the Wolves and you will see through the romantic fantasy our culture perpetuates.

Learn to love wo/men for who they are , there are many soulmates , some we will connect with as lovers, and others as friends.

Be open to growth, to possibilities, to life lived at its fullest, and you will find yourself more complete in who you are. Others of like mind will see this and be attracted to your keen energy.

t

DL/LB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit