Dallas Weekend Festival

by Sparkplug 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

So who amongst you is Going to the Wildflower Fest? It really is worth the money. 15 Dollars get you in...(adult) and you see all the concerts and shows and the kids get to join in all the activities at the kidz korner for free. That is unless they want to paint a t-shirt. It really is a fun thing for very little.

http://www.wildflowerfestival.com/

Especially the Calypso Tumblers! (I hope they come this year....everyone must see it once)

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I was just thinking about that earlier in the car when I heard a commercial for it.

If I can get the hubby and kids to agree, I would like to go. It will be either that on minigolf. My 3 year old thinks she is Nancy Lopez Jr....so wish me luck getting there hahah.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Eyebrow

It would be so great to meet you. I will be working the Childrens area for a good portion of the day each day all weekend. Just look for me.. Red headed gal in Picture!! My kids will probably be there Saturday. I have to work most of the weekend for I am on the officers group chairing the SBC portion of the charity volunteers. I so hope you show up!!

Just Ask around For Sara at the childrens area. Any SBC volunteer might know. There are a lot of us, but our building has the most volunteers so you have good odds!! If all else fails ask for Dutchas and she will lnow who I am!!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

cool beans!!! I will do my best to get there....have a soccer game in the early afternoon to attend, but hopefully can get down there after that. I may just go with one of my kids and leave the rest of the fam home if they are not interested. I am getting a little tired of being out voted on the weekend activities hahah.

I also have red hair...kind of...a long sad story...something to do with not really knowing how to dye one hairs properly and letting roots grow too long with any action, hahah. If I get there you will see what I mean hahah. You may recognize my eyebrow...as it is pictured to the left hahah.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

heyya...I bought mine from a korean store and sat 8 hours while I had it braided.....sad story...we can talk then.....

If you like blues, guy henderson will be out there on Saturday night at 6:30...I hope to be off shift then and can get to hang a bit....He is so awsome. Ohh I am all excited now and hope you get to come out..

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Not to be too silly...but Back to the top. hope some of you can make it.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

well i hope the two of you have a nice day

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit