Coming Soon to JWD: "Keep On The Watch!"

by ezekiel3 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Yes, that 32 page brochure that was the highlight of the 2004 District Convention and focus of two witnessing campaigns since: Keep on the Watch!

Now it will be used for the Congregation Book Study for 5 weeks.

Many have already on the site commented how banal and shallow the reasoning is to this brochure. But just in case you don't have your own copy, the faithless and indiscreet slave (your's trully) has seen fit to share this with you on a weekly basis.

Most of the brochure does not feature study questions, so the Kingdom Ministry (April 2005) has supplied this, and these questions will be included in our weekly study as well.

The material will be presented in its raw form, without commentary. I hope you will be willing to supply that.

So welcome to the book study, JWD style. Hell, with Blondie's WT "Comment's" and this, you could consider yourself a regular meeting attender again (don't worry, no one goes to the Service Meeting/TMS anyway).

• kls
    kls

Hee,hee this goona be some fun and i will provide the cake and coffee

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Do they start studying it next week? I will be reading it to my father who is in the nursing home.

• SallySue
    SallySue

Sounds like fun. THANKS!!!

Looking forward to it.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Thanks Ezekiel. I believe if those of us who still attend keep showing what's happening at the meetings that those who are confused/doubting can read the comments of others and perhaps their eyes will be open.

I'll keep posting the Service Meeting Weekly Schedule

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

here is a thread with questions asked for the study

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/87632/1.ashx

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Ezekiel,

You are indeed a -like one to provide this vital and most timely information to those of us outside the walls of security. (Did somebody call for SECURITY?)

Anyway, this will be interesting to see just what the "faithful" will be occupying their time with on bookstudy nights!

Thanks!

Annie

• Emma
    Emma
    i will provide the cake and coffee

If we could have just had these at the book study!

At least the jwd version of the Tuesday Night Study will be entertaining!

Emma

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit