your first

by susu812 19 Replies latest social relationships

• susu812
    susu812

so i have a question out there for people--well men mostly....i know this is probably mostly for girls but is there any attachment at all for your first?

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Still married to my first after 21 years July 29. ;)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I'm still friends with her. I kinda try to look out for all the girls that I've swiped the virginity from.

GBL

• susu812
    susu812

ha that you swiped from-nice. i just would think that someone you shared that with--especially the first time would mean something more to you--you know like some kind of emotional attachment--maybe that is just for girls idk.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

First male or female?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I'm just playing. I guess it is kinda special in a way. I definitely view sex differently now than I did then.

GBL

• susu812
    susu812

whats the difference?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Back then it was this huge spiritually taxing hurdle, and more of a mystifying experience. Now it feels like a natural part of being a human. It's different all the time, too.

GBL

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I haven't seen all the episodes of South Park but love watching it. Has JWs ever been featured on the show? I would like to see an episode like that.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

That was the most blatent display of thread hijacking I have ever seen, lol.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit