Demanding the unusual

by greendawn 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• greendawn
    greendawn

You can approach God and granted to ask the fulfillment of any two wishes however extra ordinary, what would you ask?

My favourite is an ecological one, the return to existence of all extinct animal and plant species, then some time travel ability to go back and see ancient worlds and participate in them.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Or to wipe out all diseases from the earth.

• Carmel
    Carmel

greendawn, what do you have against bacteria and viruses?

carmel

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

ya, i would wish to go back in time too. the permian/carboniferous era is especially appealing to me. perhaps witnessing our ancient ancestors crawl out of a shallow lake or swamp. my second wish would be for god to explain in a convincing manner why our existence and his is so illogical.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Carmel I don't know about viruses I think they are all troublesome causing diseases in humans animals and plants but bacteria, obviously there are good and bad and indeed the good ones are indispensible to life e.g. in the intestines to protect from bad bacteria, in the soil fixing nitrogen from the air for plants to absorb and use in making proteins, or degrading dead organic matter dead leaves animals etc

However I would like to see all harmful pathogenic bacteria go and would dearly love to see those little irksome beasts the mosquitoes also vanish from the face of the earth. The world would definitely be better without them.

• DHL
    DHL

I can make two wishes?

One for all, on just for me, that would be fair, wouldn't it? :

1. Love and peace for the whole world.

2. I want to take a flight with a F 18 or the like. The feeling must be incredible. I've never heard of a pilot of such an airplane who doesn't enjoy flying with it. It's a war-plane I know but the flight itself would be fantastic I'm absolutely sure.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

hmmm... you want all extinct animals back, but most of the existing animals and organisms gone? interesting.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Google I don't think you read me correctly, I only want viruses, bacteria and all other micro organisms wiped out as long as the only thing they do is to cause diseases in plants, animals, and humans. Not the harmless ones. Plus all mosquitoes wiped out because all they can do is torment humans and animals. But all other species no.

• logical
    logical

[quote]Or to wipe out all diseases from the earth.[/quote]

You mean humanity?

Personally Id ask him to put us all straight on whats going on and stop fucking around with us, and just take away people's selfishness and evilness so they stop destroying everyone and everything.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

greendawn,

I only want viruses, bacteria and all other micro organisms wiped out as long as the only thing they do is to cause diseases in plants, animals, and humans.

Which they do in order to survive and reproduce. Most organisms, large or small, depend on the death of other organisms for their survival.

Not the harmless ones.

Harmless to whom or what?

Plus all mosquitoes wiped out because all they can do is torment humans and animals. But all other species no.

All lions do is torment zebras and wildebeest. All Tyrannosaurus Rex did was torment other dinosaurs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit