Letter from Society, They want more $$$$ for CO's and DO's

by buffalosrfree 8 Replies latest jw friends

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Letter read from "our Bros in bethel" they want $8.50 per, now for supporting DO's and CO's, you know that the cost for health insurance and car insurance have gone up yaddy yaddy yaddy. They as usual are telling the congregations what they want them to donate. Of course this is all voluntary, what a load of s**t we want your money they should have just said.

The school as usual just sucked, boring boring and more and more boring.

Service mtng: Have kids in service, give examples of how your kids benefited from knocking on doors when no one was home or if there uninterested. What a load of b.s., of course you had all the elders and elderettes those w/o children answering questions of how to train your children. Just more and more mind control and these rectum circles just eating it up or sitting there stupified. It only takes one of these meeting every 5 years to keep me away for another 5. I just wanted to puke, they really have no clue as to how controlled they really are. A society of men with no children telling those with children how to raise them and get them to love the ministry. Almost got me to wake up and puke right there in front of them all.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think we already did this story... only it was $8.00 from each publisher, not $8.50 an hour.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Actually, the letter as read was $8.50 per publisher.

• JV
    JV

I like your comment about a society of men with no children telling those who do have children how to raise them, how true is that? If you don't have any kids you have no right to tell other people how to raise them it's as simple as that. The reason why lots of elders don't have any kids is so they don't get deleted when their spoiled elder offspring run amok. That's my two cents for tonight.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

you've just got to love how they 'vote' those increases in.

• rebel8
    rebel8

The OP didn't say per hour.

• Honesty
    Honesty

This brought back memories of JW Handbills that said, "Never a Collection Plate Passed". It was right. They just guilt-trip people into 'giving' because Gawd loves a cheerful 'giver'.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I thought the WTS was self-insured (they are their own insurance company).

Does this mean that the WTS is now trying to make it a duty to Jehover for every JW to pay for the WTS insurance policy?

That is just amazing. Could you imagine if Allstate made a commercial where they said that it was your duty to gawd to buy their insurance policies?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Ha!

I love hearing this. They don't believe in higher education (in spite of their new light B.S.). They don't really believe in work either (as evidenced by the fact that they tell you to spend as little time as possible on a secular job). And to top it all off, these self-righteous characters congratulate themselves for being out in the full time service and not being on the front lines like the rest of the working stiffs of the world!

Ante up suckers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit