Who have you learned the most from on this board?

by stillajwexelder 13 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

For me it is Blondie, AlanF, Farkel, Seattlenice guy, and Dogpatch others have contibuted to me learning but these guys have helped most

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Blondie and, in the old days, Farkel.

• kls
    kls

I hate naming names because i know i will forget some but the ones you have listed and OldSoul,i know there is more ,ummmm

• blondie
    blondie

Everyone.

What have I learned most?

That I am not alone.

Blondie

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Intellectually: SeattleNiceGuy, AlanF, Alleymom, Hillary_Step, Blondie, Narkissos, and others my brain can't find the files for right now.

Living life outside the cult: LittleToe, Chris (Big Tex), James Thomas, frankiespeakin, RebelliousSpirit, jst2laws, jeanniebeanz, Valis, Englishman, BrendaCloutier, Preston, kls, Annie (Sunspot) and so many others I can't remember them all.

Thanks to you all, by the way.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

{edited} kls! Dammit!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes Hilary Step was an intellectual admission on my part

• Honesty
    Honesty

Every single one of you. I bet the Bethelites are glad when they get to monitor this site, too.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I respect so much the regulars on here that are truly committed to helping people to get out of the Watchtower and on with their own true beliefs. You all know who you are.. and thanks so much. Everyone on this board has helped make me a better person, even the Watchtower apologists. Thanks everyone.

GBL

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Blondie said it best for me...

At one time or another, I think everyone has said something that helped me in some way, even if it's just adding to the numbers of people here.

• talesin
    talesin

I won't get specific either, there are lessons to be learned from all. I like what wlg said, too, about adding to the numbers. Even spammers are helping bringing the board to the top at google...lol!

stilla, I have learned a lot from you, and thank you ... I always enjoy your comments. ;)

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit