Was I Disrespectful to Dr Singelenberg?

by slimboyfat 47 Replies latest jw friends

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    professional opinions = professional practice

professional opinions = opinions that are paid for or explicitly offered in a professional capacity. Nothing about HS' statement would prompt any specific legal course of action.

Not all professional opinions are educated opinions.

Not all educated opinions are professional opinions.

participating for gain or livelihood in an activity or field of endeavor often engaged in by amateurs professional golfer> b : having a particular profession as a permanent career professional soldier> c : engaged in by persons receiving financial return <professional football>

You are wrong.

seesthesky: btt, I am so sorry for misdirecting the thread.

next post

seesthesky: oldsoul, I am misdirecting the thread to say one more thing. but you should not respond, because I am an excessively long-eared beast of burden. Now that I am done trying to prove my libelous criminal case against HS, despite the fact that I am not a lawyer and am talking out of my aspects, btt.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

slimboyfat,

I read what you shared with us from you to Dr. Singelenberg. The Doctor responds as though there was much more to the communication. I would not want to offer a conclusive opinion based on such a small set of the whole, but I share SNG's concerns with the overall tone of the letter.

Perhaps seesthesky can offer you some clear advice. He is not as encumbered by the legal restrictions regarding legal advice as the rest of us lay people. He may charge you though, unless he is willing to offer his professional opinion pro bono. You may require the translation services of someone well versed in txt-msgng 2 unrstnd what he sez.

{edited} I apologize for being an ass.

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

old soul wrote: "Perhaps seesthesky can offer you some clear advice. He is not as encumbered by the legal restrictions regarding legal advice as the rest of us lay people. He may charge you though, unless he is willing to offer his professional opinion pro bono. You may require the translation services of someone well versed in txt-msgng 2 unrstnd what he sez."

uhh - what makes you think i'm a lawyer? - also, why r u fixated on me? - do something productive - you got a yard with grass? - mow it

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    He is not as encumbered by the legal restrictions regarding legal advice as the rest of us lay people.

Again, dink, you are seeing the invisible. I am here referring to the legal advice you offered repeatedly to HS in this thread, key phrase "rest of us". Bone up on that reading comprehension, sport.

{edited} I apologize for being an ass.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Sorry Sees, but read your posts....you are wrong. The practice of law would require payment of monies for services rendered. HS was simply stating the obvious. She was not making legal recommendations or pretending to be a lawyer. You have misdirected the argument to simply invalidate her point of view. Bad form!!!

• undercover
    undercover
    why r u fixated on me? - do something productive - you got a yard with grass? - mow it

Now, who's the master of the ad hominem?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

OldSoul,

Again, dink, you are seeing the invisible. I am here referring to the legal advice you offered repeatedly to HS in this thread, key phrase "rest of us". Bone up on that reading comprehension, sport.

Thank you for patiently trying to educate seethesky, but you are wasting your valuable time. The buffoon is either a troll or an idiot, perhaps a mixture of both. His arguments are pure pap as well he/she knows. I suggest that you just flush your internet toilet, freshen the air, and move on.

Best regards - HS

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

HS wrote:

"OldSoul,

'Again, dink, you are seeing the invisible. I am here referring to the legal advice you offered repeatedly to HS in this thread, key phrase "rest of us". Bone up on that reading comprehension, sport.'

"Thank you for patiently trying to educate seethesky, but you are wasting your valuable time. The buffoon is either a troll or an idiot, perhaps a mixture of both. His arguments are pure pap as well he/she knows. I suggest that you just flush your internet toilet, freshen the air, and move on.

"Best regards - HS"

lol - hs if u gonna call names do it well - "troll" - how original

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit