Intl. Bible Students, a question..

by fairchild 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Beth Sarim today..............

There is a poster on JWD who can tell you or hook you up to all the info you want about The Bible Students (who JW's call the evil slave class). Just PM the guy who goes by RR and he will more than likely get back to you.

HappyDad

• fairchild
    fairchild
    "this generation" was Rutherford's thing. The Bible Students believe that Christ returned in 1874 and has been present ever since. The generation that saw 1874 has been 6 feet under for quite some time now! But I'd like to know how they interpret that particular passage. Also, 1914 was supposed to be the establishment of the earthly part of the kingdom and the end of all church and state leadership, when the 144K were transferred to heaven. I don't know what they presently believe is the significance of 1914 since it didn't happen! Maybe they somehow explain that this transfer of power is just taking a long, long time?

hmm.. I'm hoping to find out soon, and I'll let you know. This might be pretty interesting..

Happy Dad, thank you! I will pm RR today. Wow, quite some place, Beth Sarim, huh? I wonder who lives there now? Does anyone know who they sold it to? I know it was sold in 1950 or there around.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit