moved out

by tsunami_rid3r 10 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

ill expand more once i have the time because i dont right now. just brabbing some of my stuff from this house.

• bisous
    bisous

good luck, be careful ... but most of all be happy and well.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I hate moving. Very very rarely do it or have to and happy for that.

Be well t-rider-3

• Bas
    Bas

what's going on tsunami rider? This is not the planned move to college is it? Well, I hope you are ok, hang in there man!

• talesin
    talesin

tr3

Take care of yourself out there, okay? Let us know what's happening when you can.

We care.

tal

• jgnat
    jgnat

Wow, tsunami ridr has taken a long road to self-realization. I hope he picked a safe place to stay.

• Bas
    Bas

It's been a day and still no word.... I hope you're ok tsunamirid3r, hope to hear from you soon...

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

From the way things where going the last couple of months, I am willing to bet he got kicked out of his house rather than just up and moving out on his own.

• Bas
    Bas

yeah, I'm kinda worried that might have happened, could really screw up his plans for college. Well, let's hope for the best.

• Sith
    Sith

Tsu, a word of advice. Once you're in your new digs...look through the peep-hole before you answer the door. Who knows what's waiting on the other side. Land Shark, Candygram, JW...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit