Hey Sith, what did you say?

by calamityjane 28 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Dragonlady ,men are boob addics

Me like your new Avatar Dragon Breath,,

• Sith
    Sith

Instead of a time-out, won't one of you fine young ladies just give me a paddling and get it over with?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    Instead of a time-out, won't one of you fine young ladies just give me a paddling and get it over with?

Why make it easy for ya, you have to learn to be respectful. Now turn around and hide that hideous face of yours. I could find some other punishment that would hurt, that my mom use to use on me, and it wasn't nice

• Sith
    Sith

Jane, I'm offended by your comments about my face. It's not my fault that I fell asleep under my sun lamp. Actually, it's healing up quite nicely. You should have seen me a month ago

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hey your the one that said you were hideous

Do you need any sunscreen, I sell Avon products

• wordlywife
    wordlywife

Precisely why I prefaced the thread with "please don't take it where it ought not to go!!"

Now if you want to take this thread there, fine! But you're not gettin' a gander at these babies. Look out for the milk wagon!

WW

• Sith
    Sith

A little too late for sunscreen, I'm afraid. Can I see what you have in the way of lip liner?

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

WW, Nice tell us that we cant see them, and then leave us with the visual a milk wagon. I must see breastuzzz

• Sith
    Sith

Ladies, don't you know that when one empties, you switch to the other one? My advice is...start a new thread

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Got milk?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit