Jesus the son of God

by kingdoman 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kingdoman
    kingdoman

I believe in Jesus Christ the son of God conceived of the virgin Mary and who is one and the same as The Father and The Holy Spirit, and through him all things where created. I believe that he was crucified as a perfect sacrifice for our sins and on the third day rose from the dead and later ascended in heaven. It is through Jesus Christ that we enter the kingdom of heaven and there is no lack of space in heaven. A lot more than 144 000 will be at the right hand of God. I believe that it is up to no one man to predict the end of the earth.

John 1:v1 states: 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word "was God"(Not a god). 2 He was with God in the beginning.

Jehovers Witness deny the Trinity, but you founder C.T Russell was a open member of satanic organisations such as The Knights Templar (freemasons) in fact you even got your symbol of you organisation from there logo. Russell had ties with the anocian order of witches who prayer to the watchtowers of the north, south, east and west. Who is he to state that there is no Trinity.

You are against the use of blood in medicine, but that just shows that you fear for no reason, in Acts it states don?t call anything unclean that I (GOD) have made clean. The blood of Christ has saved you, how can you call it something bad. By denying blood to children who need it you are denying God.

I will pray for my witness brothers, but let me tell you that if you don?t change your way you are headed for hell. I send you all my love and will pray though Jesus Christ my Saviour that you will take head to my words

• Abaddon
    Abaddon
    I believe in Jesus Christ the son of God conceived of the virgin Mary

Virgin? Do you actually know the word translated as 'virgin' in the Bible doesn't mean virgin in the sense we understand the word today? Seems your beliefs are not based on accurate knowledge.

I believe that it is up to no one man to predict the end of the earth.

Actually, I am relieved you say that. There is no surer sign of a lunatic or a false prohphet than predicting the end of the world.

Jehovers Witness deny the Trinity, but you founder C.T Russell was a open member of satanic organisations such as The Knights Templar (freemasons) in fact you even got your symbol of you organisation from there logo.

I know it might not be fair, but if you go around spelling 'their' as 'there', then we will get the wrong idea about you. Please prove;

1/ The Masons are Satanic

2/ There is such an entity as Satan

3/ That C.T. Russell was a Mason.

C.T Russell was an explotative chalratan, yes, but we must make sure we don't get decieived by false claims, when we have so many TRUE claims to use against such people.

Russell had ties with the anocian order of witches who prayer to the watchtowers of the north, south, east and west. Who is he to state that there is no Trinity.

And who are you to state there IS a trinity? And please provide proof about the witch thing to prevent us thinking you have lost your mind.

You are against the use of blood in medicine, but that just shows that you fear for no reason, in Acts it states don?t call anything unclean that I (GOD) have made clean. The blood of Christ has saved you, how can you call it something bad. By denying blood to children who need it you are denying God.
    I will pray for my witness brothers, but let me tell you that if you don?t change your way you are headed for hell.

If you had bothered reading anything before getting on your soap-box you woould have realised this site is for those RECOVERING from being a Witness. If you treat others without courtesy you risk being treated without courtesy yourself.

I send you all my love and will pray though Jesus Christ my Saviour that you will take head to my words.

And I will sacrifice a bottle of wine to Bacchus tonight, and pray that you learn telling people they are going to hell and then 'sending them your love' is not something you can claim as Christain behaviour as it is something Jesus never did, and that saying you will pray like that is vain, attention seekeing behaviour of the type Jesus condemned in the Pharasees.

You really need to get over yourself.

• City Fan
    City Fan
    let me tell you that if you don?t change your way you are headed for hell

Looks like I'm in for some warmer weather!!

• JW83
    JW83

Actually, besides minor doctrinal differences, you sound a lot like a Witness yourself!!

• kingdoman
    kingdoman

I would like to apologize if I came across harsh. I mean nothing but to state what I believe. I have been looking into the JW's a lot lately and am shocked at what I have found. Please see the post "Witness Cult" for some of my finding.
    As to this being a site for recovering JW's. I am sot sure what you mean by that. The site appears to be very JW to me.

• JW83
    JW83

Are you joking?!!

• kingdoman
    kingdoman

What you mean?

• blondie
    blondie
    Actually, besides minor doctrinal differences, you sound a lot like a Witness yourself!!

Amen, brother!

• kls
    kls

Most here are exjws ,you know sinners , Apostates,devil doers.

• kingdoman
    kingdoman

Please tell me how I sound like a JW?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit