Houston couple win 1 million Amazing race. YEAH!

by Special K 5 Replies latest social physical

• Special K
    Special K

Yes, I was hooked on the realilty show "Amazing Race".

I just loved watching Boston Rob and AmBa compete. ..but I didn't want them to win. Hey, they already won a million on Survivor...That is enough!.

and I didn't want Ron and Kelly to win. Too much fighting and bickering between them two.

Uchanna and Joyce won and you couldn't meet a nicer couple.

Maybe they might come spread some money around at a "Dallas apostafest" or something.

Special K

• Chia
    Chia

I liked Uchenna and Joyce too. I especially liked the way they would not leave the cab driver until they had scraped up the last bit of money to pay him. That was very honorable.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

My name is Annie and I am an Amazing Race addict!

I felt the same way........I loved Rob and Amba too, and for the same reasons. Rob is such an adorable brat and I have enjoyed his antics, but they've already won a couple of trips on AR and all the perks and $$$ from "Survivor". Enough is enough and it was nice to see someone else bag the big prize.

I was real turned off by Ron and Kelly, and all the drama. It was a "good thing" (like Martha Stewart) that this couple found out just how mismatched they were! Watching them towards the end was like having a blister on your foot. You just had to deal with it if you wanted to see the rest of the program.

I was rooting for Uchenna and Joyce. They were really something! I think they deserved to win. YAY!

I guess Survivor ends this weekend, so thus ends another round of great programming. (sigh)

Annie

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I liked Amazing Race, but I'm sorry - I thought Rob and Amber were a disgrace. To me, they cheated, lied and manipulated - something that is fine for Survivor, but not Amazing Race. I loved Amazing Race because it was people against the environment across cultures and across the world, a celebration of teamwork and cooperation. I was disgusted to see R & A pay locals to not help other people on the team, steal taxis, cheat, refuse to help a fellow contestant in need - what ever happened to the notion of dignity and fairness in a race? Had they won it would have been proof that cheaters and backstabbers always win. Maybe that's true in real life, but I didn't want to see it in a show I enjoyed.

Uchenna and Joyce at least were decent people who deserved to win. Rob and Amber would have screwed the taxi driver at the end in order to win - step on anyone to get your way seems to be the philosophy everyone embraces these days.

• Special K
    Special K

I believe you are absolutely right on this one Mamochan

Uchenna and Joyce at least were decent people who deserved to win. Rob and Amber would have screwed the taxi driver at the end in order to win
  • talesin
    talesin

Well, I missed the last show. :(

Really, I was happy to see that Rob& Amba lost. Tis true, they were so mean about everyone else, making fun of them and all. Yech, what a snake that guy is. You're right, he was perfect for Survivor, the original 'head game' show. hehehe

The couple who won, played the game, were themselves, I was real happy for them.

It's an interesting show. I'm not good w/ names, but the older couple really inspired me. ;)

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit