please help with translation

by boydarwin 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

If this is just for a tattoo, you could prolly get away with not having the vowel pointings (the little dots below and around the characters), it should be still intelligible.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

The same translation can be found with more classical fonts on http://www.bibles.org.uk/pdf/bibles/Hebrew/HebrewNT.pdf

but I cannot cut and paste.

(Interestingly it's a pretty free translation, lit. "Whoever among you is innocent (or free) from (all) guilt throw her the first stone.")

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Narkissos always comes up with excellent stuff!! The Hebrew font looks good, but if you want authenticity, then the originals, and the most ancient manuscripts were written in Greek.

What makes me smile is when I look at the Kingdom Interlinear J - references for the New Testamant, and they plainly reveal that the modern translations into Hebrew that they love to rely on (at least for the insertion of the Divine Name) were translated from the original Greek by Trinitarians, into Hebrew quite recently. This is what the Watchtower considers more reliable than the ancient manuscripts these copies were actually made from. Bizarre!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit