How to fold a T-shirt

by Pleasuredome 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Pleasuredome
  • Scully
    Scully

Thank you! I've always wanted to know how to make shirts look nice and neat like that!

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

That was extremely cool. However after many tries mine still don't look like hers. I think it was when she explained the

j

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Woah, that was cool.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

ive got the technique sussed now. quite handy for when you go on your hols.

• bebu
    bebu

Thanks! I'm gonna go practise now.

Hmmm. Maybe my boys will think it's fun, and finally FOLD THEIR OWN CLOTHES... (j/k)

bebu

• Special K
    Special K

If I told you how my husband and I have kept trying to figure this out....you would laugh at us.

and now...

I'll go back to doing it MY WAY, Damn it!

lol

Special K

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Sweeet. Im going to show my wife. Hey wait a minute. If I do that,then I'll be the official shirt folder upper. Hey any vidio on how to find a socks mate.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

that was cool, either I'm stupid or that was really hard to learn, but I've got it now LOL

by the way, that's one lucky smurf there jt stumbler

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

There is a woman who is a purchasing agent for an account that I make a sizeable sale of uniforms and sportswear to about once a year. Now, I've been in the textile rental business for a long time (since 1978) and I still can't fold a shirt correctly. I think it is a genetic defect of some sort. Anyway, I was showing this woman some samples one day, and she refolded one of them perfectly after looking at it. As she handed it back to me, I commented on how well she had folded it, and mentioned that I had been in the clotthing business for many years and couldn't fold a shirt that well. She just smiled at me and said, "I'm a mother."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit