Ok now ..what up with the English?

by hillbilly 66 Replies latest jw friends

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

You wont discuss your OWN politics with out a browbeating from old Hill.... But Eman starts a thread about the US Second Amendment to it's Consitution and all sorts of Brits chime in.

For the record... I really dont care about your big-eared Prince and his "gnawer"* new bride.... Why do ya'all care about my guns?

~Hill

*gnawer.. a woman so ugly that if one woke up in bed (after a drunken night) with her they would gnaw their arm off to escape...rather than chance waking her in the daylight.

• Pleasuredome
  • Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

What for you say?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

hit the danged button 'afore I finished writin'...let her go, boys!

~Hill

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I think we answered all Questions you asked...maybe your just a bit dim?

• Sith
    Sith

Maybe they're still angry over the fact that we ran them out of America over 200 years ago? Their Government is basically why the 2nd Amendment was written, approved and adopted.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Readin dont appear to be exactly second nature to you best pal.....

~Hill

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hill, I've wondered about that myself. I think Europeans (not singling out the English) focus on American politics so that they can ignore their own problems. It's the same the world over. If you're unhappy with yourself, focus on how bad somebody else is.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    Maybe they're still angry over the fact that we ran them out of America over 200 years ago? Their Government is basically why the 2nd Amendment was written, approved and adopted.

Sith..I was thinking that too............Awful big grudge over a few crates of tea....

~Hill

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Robyn...dont then British folks get upset when we call em 'europeans'?

~Hill

(hope ya'all got some thick skin and good sense of humor class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit