See me tonight on CBS...

by Bryan 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Bryan
    Bryan

I hate seeing myself! What's done is done.

Thanks guys.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Bryan, I didn't get to see the show. But I'll keep an eye out, in case they re-run it. I think it's mighty cool that you got that part; congratulations!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Congrats Bryon! Sorry I saw the notice too late and missed the movie. I am sure you did a splendid job.

Robyn

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Amanda says they will be re-playing the movie again this wednesday, I will have to double check that.

Dave

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey Bryan............

That's great! Must have been fun seeing how the movie industry works. Who knows......maybe you will get another role out of this. Was yours a speaking part? Asking because I didn't see the program.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Candidly.......

what are you wearing under that robe? hmmm? i hope your part didnt get cut!

Hmmmmmmmm.....now why would you be concerned if he is circumsized or not? He he he...

HappyDad

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I missed it - wish I would have been online earlier and seen this thread - but I work weekends....

Sorry Bryan - but glad for you! Is this your first part? Is this your career?

Jeff

• Bryan
    Bryan

AK,

This is my career. I'm an actor and writer. This actually is not my first time on tv, and I had 3 of my stage plays produced in Houston, TX.

www.bryanleemc.com

Have You Seen My Mother

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

You're listed on the imdb.com and I've bet you got a SAG card!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Yes, I'm a member of SAG.

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• junctiongirl
    junctiongirl

Actually on Wednesday night is the second half of the movie. Bryan job well done. Dave thinks you should have played Elvis. I can't believe the got an Irishman to play Elvis. I mean he did do a great job. I guess it takes all kinds. We did record the movie and will record it wednesday night. Again Bryan GREAT JOB!

amanda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit