Cleaning bookshelves - what do I do with extra WT books?

by Bonnie_Clyde 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I have duplicates of several books like the Revelation book, Creation book, Live Forever, Young People Ask, All Scripture is Inspired and even Jehovah's Witnesses in the Divine Purpose. Since I've been collecting WT books since 1960, I need to get rid of some of the extras. Should I put them on e-Bay? Never have done that before, but wonder if there is any demand since they are not all that old. Actually, I do have some older ones, just can't remember which ones are duplicates right now.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Ebay is a good way to get rid of them, and yes, there's an active market. A good way to figure it all out is to browse Ebay for a couple of weeks and see what the regulars do.

AlanF

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

eBay is good, but mostly for older books, books that the new light has made obsolete. You could save them until they get old and obsolete and therefore in demand. Not likely, eh?

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

BTW, I tossed mine.

Kwin

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Well...I heard they won't burn.

Cathy L.

• keeshah
    keeshah

The newer ones don't do well on ebay. Type in the title and click "completed auctions" to see what each one has went for. I sold the ones that would bring at least a dollar (I'm an ebay nut) and burned the rest.

Yeah, it felt good too! I saved the Youth book for last. My daughter kept trying to throw it in the fire for me. I said, "No... that one is ALL MINE!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit