hey need your imput

by donald 9 Replies latest jw friends

• donald
    donald

this is not anything to do with JW...but my wife is coming home from flordia after a week visting her sister....i compelety redid the bedroom...i put rope lighting up...a couple of neon signs...a lava lamp and lazesr....NOW what drink shoul i make her????i was maybee thinking baha mamas or mai teas...but open to any sugg???,,,,donald

• lilbit
    lilbit

What a sweet hubby you are. What type of drinks does she like? Sweet, strong, sour, creamy. fruity?

• FMZ
    FMZ

Love juice... ;)

FMZ

• donald
    donald

kinda sweet or fruity....donald

• lilbit
    lilbit

Sex on the beach is always a winner

vodka, peach schnapps, orange.pineapple,and cranberry juice

• donald
    donald

i dont know to make that one...but maybee ill find the recpie online...thanks...donald

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    i put rope lighting up...a couple of neon signs...a lava lamp and lazesr....

Are you serious?

Not knowing her, but if it was me----after you picked me up off the floor---cold water might be the thing to offer her!

In case you're on the level, what drink does she usually order when you go out? Might be a clue there.

Annie

• donald
    donald

lol...TOO funny sunspot...I liked that one...donald

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Hey Donald, I know this is a bit cheeky - but...

Is there any chance of a picture of a part of this room? I'm dying with curiosity here, with the lasers and the lava lamp, not to mention the neon signs.

On the subject of drinks, how about good fashioned beer? An exotic real ale perhaps? Some women like beer these days, I hear... Just a suggestion!

ig.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Tequila Sunrises are pretty, and will knock you on your butt in a hurry if you're not careful. They're sweet and very deceptive. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit