a question from a girl....for guys

by kittyeatzjdubs 39 Replies latest jw friends

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

o.k. so my b-day is this month on the 22nd...WHOOP!WHOOP!...anyway

i've been trying to get clues as to what my hunny bunny may be getting me. i think i may have a theory. guys, correct me if i may have misinterpreted him...for the past couple of months, he's been making plans to move to the city, and he's been including me. he says things like, "when WE move...when WE sell the house" and so on. he's also been bringing up the subject of WHEN we get married a lot here lately. we also just bought our first puppy 2gether and he refers to me as mama and i refer to him as daddy when the puppies around. i was bugging him a couple of weeks ago, trying to get hints...all he would say is this....I know you will like it, and i hope you will want it.

soooooooo....could that mean a ring?...possibly...hopefully...pleeze?......

and be honest....i can handle the truth.

luv, kitty

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb

I hate to dissappoint, but he only wants you to feed the dog!

Just kidding!

• Honesty
    Honesty

When 'we' starts being included in the conversations you can probably say the relationship has been on his mind a lot more than he lets on. That's all I've got to say about that.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    I hate to dissappoint, but he only want you to feed the dog!

hardee har har... we take turns thank u very much!

luv, kitty (of the anxious and waiting class)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Something tells me he will buy you a new ratchet set.

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb
    I hate to dissappoint, but he only wants you to feed the dog!

hardee har har... we take turns thank u very much!

luv, kitty (of the anxious and waiting class)

Don't shoot the messenger! We guys are pretty dense ... basically, all we understand are food and sex! Then, if we're lucky occasionally the two cross paths and become one. I'm just yankin' your chain! You will be pleasantly surprised, I'm sure!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    we also just bought our first puppy 2gether and he refers to me as mama and i refer to him as daddy when the puppies around

o dear...where is there an emoticon of someone with their fingers down their throat when you need one..

seriously though..i dont think it will be a ring...i think he is leading you into thinking it will be a ring and then it wont be...its a guy thing

however i dont think a ring will be far behind

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    Something tells me he will buy you a new ratchet set.

ROCK!!!!!!!! lol!

(((((ljwtiamb)))))) eez ok! i can take a joke.

tijkmo...methinks u'r just jealous...haha!!! j/k

keep it coming guys!!

luv, kitty

• jaredg
    jaredg

if he did ask you to marry him please tell me that you'd say no. for god's sake you are only 19!!

• I AM 4 JAH
    I AM 4 JAH

i suggest 4 u some catnip

gets me in the groove 4 2night

later yall

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit