What Are You Getting/Buying For Mother's Day?

by minimus 36 Replies latest social family

• minimus
    minimus

anything special? Dinner? Flowers??

• simplesally
    simplesally

We are going to breakfast in Old Towne Riverside, outdoors if its sunny then walk around the famous Mission Inn.

• doogie
    doogie

a big pile of jack squat.

actually, i was thinking of sending her one of my DDAM ("Drunk Drivers Against Mothers") t-shirts i'm working on, along with a big note saying HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! it'd be a hilarious double slap in the face seeing as she's still a witness and a mother.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Last minute Sat afternoon steak dinner at their house. Dad's cooking. Kid's (us and Kev's sis's) cleaning up. We're bringing dessert. All of our family gatherings (Kev's family) are fun. Since Kev's mom is developing alzheimers, these are very special.

The cats will probably bring me in a mouse or gopher.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

my mom is still a wit. and sometimes she infuriates me. but i am going to get her some flowers anyways, and just tell her i love her.

• kls
    kls

Tetrapod, you are a good and thoughtful son.

I is going to make my kids help me build a rock garden with a pond . I got my whip and tazer if they refuse You want me to be your mommy , i could use more help

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I get to see my mom this Saturday. I'm going to give her some flowers and a copy of Crisis of Conscience.

GBL

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

GBL: "...and a copy of Crisis of Conscience"

lol! now that is love! (really, i mean that.)

• Charisma
    Charisma

lol, that would be good, but I know that my mom would burn it. I wouldnt' chance precious information not being appreciated.

I won't get my mom anything. She wouldnt' want anything.

I was going to get my bf's mom something but now since he messed up, maybe I won't be

• qwerty
    qwerty

I don't mean to be thick, but when is it ?.........I must get into the routine of treating her. Qwerty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit