Is e-watchman trying to ape JW.com

by uriah 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• uriah
    uriah

I thought I would troll down to e-watchman and ended up at the greasy spoon 'Paradise cafe' link Then I was re-directed to e-jehovahs-witnesses.com. Now that he has at last got his self righteous come-uppance and been booted out of the brownies it looks like he is trying to be an alternative JW.com, but will fail just as his ramblings have failed him.

• avishai
    avishai

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This Discussion Board is provided primarily for Jehovah's Witnesses.

While non-Witnesses will likely register to use the Discussion Board, anyone promoting an apostasy from the faith of Jehovah?s Witnesses will promptly have their account revoked and possibly be banned from the entire site.

While the Discussion Board deals with controversial issues concerning the Watchtower Society, the goal here is not to convince Jehovah?s Witnesses to leave their local Kingdom Hall, but to encourage and build-up one another in preparation for the unseen twists and turns in the road ahead.

We recognize that some of Jehovah?s Witnesses have been unjustly disfellowshipped because of questioning certain of the Watchtower?s teachings, such as the 1914 doctrine. Others among Jehovah?s Witnesses are discouraged and stumbled over the Watchtower-NGO scandal with the United Nations and the child abuse issues raised by Silentlambs. We welcome all to the Discussion Board and hope that the Paradise Café might offer each some measure of encouragement and hope.

-- e-watchman

So, lemme get this straight. It's only OK to promote e-watchman approved appostacy, any other kinda apostacy that does'nt get the e-watchman/youknow/ whacko seal of approval will be deleted. Nice.

So it's just like the KH, only with his lil' spinoff spin to it. What an @$$hole.

• uriah
    uriah

A splendid reply - couldn't have put a finer point on it myself. EWM got up my nose the first time I read his self righteous garbage. I should point out here that it is election night in the UK and I have had one or two beers and so if I start to rant and foam over the pompusss ass that EWM is, that might go some way to explaining it. Labour 3 up so far

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Avi....

I couldn't agree more wholeheartedly with your post. I read it and got sick about 5 minutes into it and left. Self righteous b.s. of another 31 flavors of WTBS dogma. And Avi, you and I don't always agree on a lot :)

LOL

• garybuss
    garybuss

I realized I had achieved a level of success beyond anything I had ever imagined when I was denied access to a forum run by former Jehovah's Witnesses. I had made a full circle. When I was rejected by my enemy's enemy, I found that alone reason enough to pause and reflect.

To those happily deluded individuals relishing the thought that there is some reason and some acceptance among former Jehovah's Witnesses I offer my condolences. I have found that the most ironic delusion I had harbored. More ironic than the even my experiences with the Jehovah's Witnesses.

My association was absolutely worthless to the Jehovah's Witness community and my association is not wanted in some rather large former Jehovah's Witness circles. On that level, I've even failed as a former Witness. That's not looking very good on my resume. :-)

• avishai
    avishai

I dig ya, gary!!!!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Maybe he isn't being a hypocrite?

Maybe e-Watchman is trying to make it look like a pro-JW, non-Apostate board, in order to sucker in unsuspecting JWs, so that he can then spring his own e-Watchman-branded version of Watchtowerism on them?

Either way, the Mother Organization was right: those apostates on the internet *ARE* tricky bastards! I think I will have to go back to meetings; if they are right about this, they must be right about everything!!! ;)

~Quotes, of the "seriously, never in a million, billion years" class

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I have remained respectfully silent with regards to the ramblings of ewatchman or whatever his name is until I had read it (or attempted to); but I found his site incomprehensible, poorly written and completely confusing; besides that, the site wasnt particularly pleasing to the eye and looked liked he'd ranted on after a few to many JD's

Wouldnt give it the time of day to be honest....

DB74

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Hmm.. I rather enjoy EWM. I think he helped me on my journey. Of course, I have now "outgrown" his teachings after reading COC and ISOCF....

But for what information I did get, I am thankful.

• FairMind
    FairMind

I quit going to E-Watchman's site because of his wild statements and opinions. On the other hand, I kinda liked the way he hammered away at the GB and their manner of doing things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit