i dont want to know
    yet i do and want it all
    in this new age of passing
    some have died and all have lied
    is there time to celebrate a new sun
    or shall we take the gun

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Dude, I'm with you all the way up to the last line, step away from the gun. Don't even freaking think about it.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

btw im kidding about that part. its just drama.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Okay, good healthy teenage angst, carry on.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I've been really hurt in a few relationships in the past, and I've unfortunetly hurt some people too. Just realize this - time really does heal all wounds, you will find someone you will you'll like even better, and you'll totally forget about this.. in time.

GBL

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

yea..i realized that.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Maybe you should just tell her straight out how you really feel. Don't hold back anything. Why didn't things pan out with you guys anyways?

GBL

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

hmm she had a crush on someone the week before prom. after prom, the next day i told her this, "the reason i said he isnt for you is because i like you, but if you really like him then i got your back on this as a friend." she said she really liked him and thats cool we're friends. then they started dating right after prom.

she sang happy birthday to me today...while she was walking down the hall holding hands with her boyfriend. i dont know what to think.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:she sang happy birthday to me today...while she was walking down the hall holding hands with her boyfriend. i dont know what to think.

Maybe think about hanging out with a new chick. You sound like a pet. Sorry.

GBL

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

She probably likes having you worship the ground she walks on while she has another boy as well. When you fall into the "friend" category you are done. Once women put you in that category you can stick a fork in it, cause it's done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit