At the 11th Hour ...What do you want others to know

by xjwms 12 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

At the 11th hour, ... What will you say?

Your opening sentence is: I only have ONE Hour to live, ... I want you to know ........

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

It's been a good run...thanks to all of you for the memories and good times....now excuse me I'm going to go have sex one last time before I croak.

• Charisma
    Charisma

I would want my children to know that I loved them as my last breath and if there was a man in my life, that I loved him

• lilbit
    lilbit

are we talking end of the world were all going to die or sick and dying?

• xjwms
    xjwms

Sick and dying

• lilbit
    lilbit

in that case Id want my family to know how much I love them.

• ljwtiamb
    ljwtiamb
    Your opening sentence is: I only have ONE Hour to live, ... I want you to know ........

... that it was good for me! Was it good for you too?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Here are all my passwords, and account numbers so you can get in to the bank and still pay the bills and such.

• RescueMe2
    RescueMe2

Hmm, what would I want others to know? That I loved them completely and totally even if I didn't say or show it often enough. That I always tried my hardest to be a good person, to do the right thing, and do what I felt was for the best, not only for myself but for others as well, and finally that I had a wonderful life, it didn't turn out as I had hoped or expected, but I learned a lot, and enjoyed it for the most part.

• Sith
    Sith

I wouldn't say anything. I'd wait until I had 3 seconds to go and then I'd say, "I want you to know that the secret to everlasting life and eternal happiness is....auuugghh"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit