Losing my virginity today!

by Crumpet 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Okay I got your attention! Ahem! and of course its not going to be nearly as exciting as the topic suggests!

I am going to lose my voting virginity today and going to place my first ever vote in a general election! But i do not know who to vote for - basically they all look a bit pants to me.

Any suggestions or should I go to the pub across the road and then run to the Scout Hut (which is our local polling station) at 9.55 and just stick a cross in at random?

I'm veering towards the Lib Dems simply because Charles Kennedy seems less sinister than Howard or Blair and I want to vote for a party that has a chance (however slim of getting in).

Also girls (and Preston) what should I wear for the ocassion of my electoral cherry popping?

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    basically they all look a bit pants to me.

Hmmmm, I wonder what this means in Canadian?

Walter

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hehe I was wondering the same thing.

GBL

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

pants = rubbish! LOL!

And now I know its not used in Canada I shall be bringing "pants" to your country in 1 week and 4 days! Thats assuming I will be able to find anything that I can refer to as "pants" in Canada though. Perhaps the weather will be "pants"! hope not!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Again?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

if i was voting i would go for charles but only cos hes funnier on have i got news for u...and because boris isnt running

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

"What do ya mean agaaain?!!!" Neil, "Young Ones"

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

LT are you allowed to vote on your island?

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Good for you Crumpet! My non-JW husband has voted for the first time today. He felt he should go and cancel out my vote.

If you haven't decided yet, you could check out this website

http://www.whoshouldyouvotefor.com/

to see which party to go for.

All the best!

Rachel

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I've always thought voting was a load of pants but now that I'm an ex dub I'm never going to miss a chance to vote, ever. On ANYTHING.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit