The WT article on fraud found on their web site!!!

by frankiespeakin 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Here the link:http://www.watchtower.org/library/g/2004/7/22/article_01.htm

Here is a clip with commentary:

Prevention Is the Best Policy

Fraud is defined as ?a scheme or knowing deception to obtain money by means of false pretenses, representations, or promises.? Sadly, most fraud goes unpunished because it is often difficult to prove that deliberate deception has actually taken place. Further, many swindlers understand and exploit legal loopholes?they know how to defraud people in ways that are difficult or impossible to prosecute.

How true,,I see the WT find great comfort in the fact it is difficult to prove well maybe in thier case it may not be with the right lawyers!!! I think a good team of lawyers with a reliable group of witnesses and the paper trail can link the Governing body personally to being deliberate,,since deliberate needs to be proved to win it should be easy with all the eveidence availiable.

Moreover, to bring a criminal case against a swindler takes considerable time and money. Usually the ones who are convicted of their crimes are those who have stolen millions of dollars or who have done something shocking enough to merit widespread attention. Even when a swindler is caught and punished, probably he or she will have already spent or hidden the swindled money. Consequently, victims seldom receive compensation for the money they have lost.

The WT has lots of lawyers,,to help them perpetuate thier fraud,, but I think the time is at hand for them to pony up to the bar.

In short, if you are swindled, you will likely have little or no recourse.

Don't you wish.

• sf
    sf

Found it:

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Irony to the Max

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sf,

I can't see what you have posted, and I would like too.

Here some more clip:

Do Business Only With Reputable People
    Do you believe that you can sense dishonesty in people? Be careful! Swindlers are called con, or confidence, artists because they know how to win the confidence of others. They are skilled at making their victims trust them.

Tell me about it. The Governing Body are the greatest cons they should know theyv'e been at it for a long long time.

Sellers, both honest and dishonest, know that before you can sell a product, you have to sell yourself. Of course, this does not mean that you should mistrust everyone, but a healthy degree of suspicion is important in defending yourself from fraud.

The WT keeps selling its self as God's only channel, that should make some suspicious right away.

Rather than try to discern a person?s integrity by trusting your instincts, watch for two telltale signs that characterize many frauds: First, does an offer appear too good to be true,

Living forever on a paradise earth with no sickness, in perfect health sound to very much too good to be true.

• sf
    sf

Darn! I'll try to find the original jpg and post IT.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I figure this can be quoted again with commentary:

Further, many swindlers understand and exploit legal loopholes--they know how to defraud people in ways that are difficult or impossible to prosecute.

The WT has a huge legal department that keeps them posted as to what the legal loopholes are, which makes it hard but not impossible to prosecute. I think they pretty much used up all the loopholes,, but in the process made some big blunders that soon will catch up with them and throw them in the slammer.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I have a very funny feeling the fraud of the Governing Body will come to an ignoble end. Hopefully all the powerhungry at bethel will also come to an end and the money distributed fairly to those who need it the most.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Now is it just me,, or does it occur anyone else that the WT web site puts up articles in reference to what is posted on JWD and perhaps other sites. I think it would be very prudent of them to do so provided of coarse that they give these articles a little more thought. I personally think they should remove as a writer whoever wrote some of these essays,,, writting is obviously not thier talent. I think the more this person writes the more hot water the GB are in. He's a serious risk guys have him do janitorial work where he won't cause anynmore damage.

In fact I think it would be very embarassing if the WT ever revealed the names of the persons responcible for these essays. Very embarasing,,, pukingly embarassing.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I hope this works. Picture from the WT site on fraud:

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I bet that would make a nice Dateline or some other news reporting show. Have them call the service department at bethel and pose as a sister who will die unless she gets a transfussion and see what kind of answer they would get from the service department. Have the caller's only interest be "will I get DA'd if I take a blood transfussion in this definite life or death matter."

Then they could focus in on the tremendous pressure the WT puts on its followers, not take a blood transfussion. Estamites could also be given as to how many JW lose thier life each year because the leader have such a strong hold on it followers. the show could highlight the terrible plight people put themselves in when the believe a religion that claims to be the "only true religion" and the merciless hold they have on thier members. That might make for an interesting segment. It might even start an avalanch of legal proceedings against the WT in wrongful death suits not to mention criminal charges.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit