New Rumor............"Apostate Cruise"

by open_mind 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Lindy
    Lindy

Hey! There are apostate cruises and no one told any of us this!!!???

Wow! What an idea. An apostate "only" cruise yet! How does the cruise line advertise that? Can you see the ads in the newspapers and flyers put out? Booking our cruise in September to Hades, apostates only need apply? And how do they exclude people that aren't? How do you prove that you are apostate in order to book the cruise? Do they now carry "apostate cards", like JW blood cards? Never saw one, have any of you? Does a "mark" miraculously appear on our driver’s license? On our birth certificates? On our foreheads. How absurd can anyone get to think this, let alone gossip about it? This is way to funny!!!

What are the scheduled cruise activities? Since all apostates are converts to sin and evil after they leave, is Anton La Vey the activities director? The Satanic Rockette Dancers performing on deck B? The Sodom and Gomorrah Rock Band appearing (magically, of course) on the lower deck next to the Fire and Brimstone Smoking Lounge? How about a few hours in the Demons from Hell Masseuse Par lour? Singer Azazel crooning in the Jezebel Cafe'. And much, much more!

Just imagine the things that are on this cruise since all JWs leaving their "faith" are now deviates. How can a cruise that bad be legal? LOL!

A cruise for apostates only.... I am laughing my ass off. I haven't heard anything this funny since I ran into a JW who works in a store I frequent, and she told me she had heard that I was DFed!! This one though is much better!! Gossip! It is the only thing JWs have left. They will never get that under control, never!!

Lindy

• Simon
    Simon

Where can I get a ticket for the next cruise? LOL

You can bet that if there was such a thing, the WTS would spend a few dollars on a submarine...

• hippikon
    hippikon

It seems to be a popular rumour – I have heard something remarkably similar about someone else. Perhaps it is an “off the shelf” rumour.

BTW The cruise sounds like a great idea. Wonder who thought of it?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

My family and I are going on a cruise in September - maybe that's what started it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit