Was The Govering Body Decieved Into Dividing Up The Organization?

by frankiespeakin 22 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I would like to add that if the Governing Body was suspicious of some of thier top lawyers,,and that many in the legal department no longer beleived they were God's Organization,,they would be very afraid to have them DF'd,,because of all the possible repercussions. This could also work to the advantage, of some in the legal department to perhaps find and know other powerful persons close to the GB to join up forces with,, secretly of course to plot to take away power from the Governing Body. I see this as a very intriguing possiblity. Sorta like Absaloms plot against his own father.

I'm sure many in legal know a lot of very dirty secrets about the Organization and this puts many GB in a very uneasy position.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

If the GB came to realize they were set up like a bowling pin and now tried to consolidate into one organization again to get everything more strictly under thier control they would find out at that moment how much power they gave away,,I think if they made that type of effort all hell would break lose.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I mean come on think of it!!

The Governing Body really screwed up Big Time!!!

They fell right into the trap and they didn't even see it comming!!!!

These poor guys are old and set in thier ways and they were played like a whistle.

I just hope the guys that take over are good guys and they give money away to the harmed families do to the bad ways of the Governing Body.

I got more!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit