What to do????

by Lehaa 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Ok, I'm bored and it's only 5:30 friday night.

I've got no kids till monday mornin.

What am I to do???

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

It's 12:43am, Friday morning. I'm watching Johnny Mnemonic on ch. 47 TBS and having bread and hommous (what can I say, I love Greek). I'm going to wake up at 8am and then do stuff. By 5:30, I'll be watching King of the Hill, then the News at 6. I would probably watch a movie after that. Perhaps read a book, though that is unlikely.

I would also have dinner sometime.

Doesn't sound that fun, but its a life. You can also go for a walk. I mean, Australia! I would be down at the ocean, which I used to do at nights when I lived near the water (in Canada, that is). Like when I lived on the Fraser River, I walked down to the docks (tourist type docks) and watched the tug boats and other things go by. And when I lived near the ocean, I thought it was cool to watch the storms come in.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Please, whatever you do, for the love of God, get some sleep!!!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I love the beach too.

I live a little far from it though.

Sleep, nah, that's for the nights the kids are home.

I'm lucky my kids sleep well.

Any other ideas?????

• vitty
    vitty

Its still Friday morning here!

Im going to be on my own all weekend. I love it when im on my own midweek but I hate it at weekends!

• alw
    alw

lehaa, its 7.15 here so you still have time to read this post and turn your telly on for 8.30 if you like a good murder mystery,"wire in the blood" no, nothing to do with the blood issue,its on abc.

i dont know how far behind our time you are, or in fact you may be ahead.

or maybe a rental video, we watched nic cage in "national treasure" last night, pretty good.no lust, gore, sex, blood,swearing, maybe it was a bit boring!!!!! lol

anyhow have a fab weekend,mr.alw

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

yeah, well i've decided to hang out here a while longer then check out the movie on abc, thanks mr. alw.

Got a dvd, to watch too. Cellular.

Decided I'm going to get stuck into COC too.

I've got to finish it.

• vitty
    vitty

I used to really enjoy being in CHAT in the evenings, it tended to be the same ppl and it was nice, I miss it. Simon I wish you would bring it back soooooooooon!

I thought I might go food shopping this evening, Its one thing I really hate, but theres nothing on the tv tonight.

Or I might take the dog outfor a really long walk

• alw
    alw

lehaa, you will really enjoy the c.o.c.

im about ot start his other one christian freedom, as my wife is now on the last ch.

saw cellular the other week,pretty good too. you should try "forgotten" next that was enjoyable.

well ill have to go now,the films about to start.see ya! mr.alw

• JW83
    JW83

Lehaa, sounds like you need a girl's night out. I'm up for it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit