My Family Pic!

by whyamihere 33 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Ain't they all so cute,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tell the kids Auntie kATHY says hi

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

What a lovely picture. You are truly blessed.

Here is a picture of my family me sitting and hubby at the end and crazy daughter being a gorilla. Isn't that part of the monkey family hummmmmmm. Oh monkey where are you?

Love Orangefatcat.

• kls
    kls

monkey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

I think they look like you Brooke...cute and sassy!

-April

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Love as always Orangefatcat

• kls
    kls

MONKEYS RULE,,,,,,,,,,,

Monkey did good and is now dancing.

PS ,that must be why Brummie always has his eyes closed so you don't ascare him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

Monkey on a roll,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

• delilah
    delilah

Beautiful pic Whyamihere.....I was thinking your little Jack looks somewhat like his gramma????? that's a compliment btw...

Dee

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

v

Monkey's don't rule they drool and poo all over the place. Monkey poop.!! Your mothers head is so big, it shows up on radar.

May head may look small but don't be decieved I am a petit cat with gorgeous hair. so there.!!

Let me introduce to you my ultra ego....Count Catula.

so now what you gona do about that run into your monkey cage and drool some more. I''m so cool

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Oh, Brooke, they are dolls! How old are they? I have twin 4 year olds. Will you be bringing them to the WI apostafest? I'll bring mine if you bring yours.

Laura

• kls
    kls

Midnight when i hear you howl is when i hear you scratching your butt against a rock and howling , OH BRUMMIE, OH BRUMMIE and you walk away with rock burn's on your butt,,,,,,,,,,,,Hee,hee

Your Catula don't ascare me see i got mighty dog .

I bet when you bend over to lick yourself you get stabbed with your own hair,,,,,,,,,,,,, hee,hee

MONKEYS RULE and kitties step in their own poo,,,,,,,,,,lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit