I went to another church today...

by tsunami_rid3r 6 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

For the first time, I went to another church. It was like a youth church, there were lots of people my age there. Before it even started, everyone was having a good time. And I was introduced. A few of my friends were there, i came with a friend. It began with a guy playing guitar sweet home alabama, and then a praise song, then we talked about divorce, and the audience got involved. And they used the bible for reference. It really felt spiritual. It makes the Jehovahs witnesses look so very corperate business. I love my christian friends.

But I told the rents I went shopping..hah.

I think im over the girl now. All I got to do is be with my friends.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Good for you!

• vitty
    vitty

I have never been to church,except for weddings and funerals. The services did impress me espacially the wedding, it was so personel. No wonder the org doesnt want you to go, you really see the difference between worship and going to the hall to be "educated". I always felt I was going to school!

I always felt something was wrong, I mean you shouldnt have talks telling you not to miss meetings and that you shouldnt think the meetings are boring.

It was the lack of love, for others and JC that was missing, no wonder

Keep your mind open and dont get pulled into anything else untill you are really sure you can stop whenever you want to without pressure

• rebel8
    rebel8

Be careful to keep your visit quiet unless you want to be considered DAd.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Good for you and you didn't lie when you said:

You went shopping for some truth instead of the WT lie

• love11
    love11

Wow that's great! I'm glad you found some nice friends.

That's funny. You seem like a good guy at heart, at least you're not sneaking out of house to get drugs or a prostitute. I can only hope my son sneaks out to go to church! ha

• Es
    Es

Hope it all works well for you es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit