group for widows/widowers of game addicts

by Eyebrow2 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Not really sure where to post this...but anyhoo...

there is group on Yahoo! that I started for people in relationships with addicted gamers...in particular World of Warcraft. (but it doesn't have to be specifically that game). Anyway, I would like to invite any that would be interested to join the group:

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/WOW_widow/

It is somewhat small right now. I created it to have a place to vent and share ideas on dealing with this issue. It isn't to flame the game at all, in fact I have and do encourage those that play the game to read and post their thoughts on the subject. Addiction seems to be a subjective word. In my humble opinion if you allow something to negatively affect your relationships then it could be an addiction.

Anyhoo..those that are interested, please stop by the board. And pass it on to those that you think would be interested.

Thanks!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

By the way...if you have dealt with this issue in the past, I really REALLY would appreciate it if you could post how you dealt with it. There are a good number of people out there that really could use some advice. (I am one of them of course!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit