wild, wild west picture.....

by morty 8 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

Just wondered if you have done these crazy pictures before at your local fairs???

This is a picture of hubby and I being bad, The wild west way...

God, it was alot of work to get all the gear on...I cannot imagine having to wear all of that on a daily bases...It was heavy as well....The women back in those days had a hole lot of work to do in order to just get dressed every day....

So glad we got rid of the corset things......I could not take a deep breath in those cloths....

I thought about using it as my avatar picture but maybe it is too small??...

they were also pricey pics, but worth the entertainment...

• kls
    kls

I got one taken years ago but i can't post it cause the husband still being in the cult .

These pics are so neat and you guys look great.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... when my sister was a teen her and one of her friends took a pic like that with a guy from another congregation. When their parents saw the pic all hell broke loose!

Apparently (according the JWs) if one takes a silly and fun pic like that it means the women are all whores.

• simplesally
    simplesally

It looks cute Morty! When did you have the picture taken?

• morty
    morty
    When did you have the picture taken?

I had it taken at the fair last Sept Sally...Just came across it in my pictures on my computer and thought I would share my sexyness... since apparently I am a whore....( bad else)

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I got to talked to by this girls father for this...

alt

ANd apparently this was bad too... Shield your eyes now...

alt

For all you single apostaladies-- Ive lost weight since then.

Who knew school spirit could look so good?

• Preston
    Preston

Richie Rich....

Whoa Daddy...Gimmie some of dat!!!! .... oh yeah, go mustangs....

- Preston

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Bit late for a reaction but I only saw this post today.

I've never dressed up for the occasion like you - but I love the picture.

It's only a bit to small to see the details....

• lilbit
    lilbit

I love the old west pics I have a big grouping of them on the wall over my desk they are up around an old timey looking sign that says "beware pick pockets and loose women" I want to get one done with the whole family one of these days.

lilbit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit