JW Video Game

by RichieRich 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Generic Man
    Generic Man

Hey Richie,

I'm also here in North Carolina. At Greensboro to be specific. I've read youre profile and I know how you feel. I'm also living at home and having a hard time. Trying my best at college so I can leave home and all this JW crap. Thanks for posting and love the game idea.

• Generic Man
    Generic Man

By the way... Happy Birthday.

• burnthepig
    burnthepig

Hey... Richie..

You are great! Whatever you do.. Don't go back! Your friggin hilarious! I was raised in the B.S. as well, and after 28 years I am out! It is SO good to be..

My biggest REGRET is the fact that I was not enouraged to finish school, muchless College... So do It! Go to school... You could make a blillion Bucks with your fantastic head.. Well.. Hey.. You could even be Rich. Richie! Fuurreeaallldo!

Much Love & Support, (your gonna need it!)

The Pig!

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

I just hope this comes out for the Cube.

• professor
    professor

I am now devoted to creating a JW video game!

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Good job Richie!

I enjoy your posts. Keep it up. With your attitude and sense of humor, you will go far.

HappyDad

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

As a fellow North Carolinian I say good job!

Graphic Design is a good field to be in.

• JohnnyMarr
    JohnnyMarr

This is hilarious. The funny thing is a while back my cousin made a Jehovah's Witness board game called "generosity". It was a bible trivia game where you had to give away all of your money.

• Es
    Es

LOL Richie thats great es

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Richie thats hillarious...dont publicise it too much...the WTS might steal your idea??!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit