Beware of the internet......from the meeting last night

by JH 34 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

They took 15 minutes to remind us of the dangers of the internet. Be careful to whom you chat with. Make sure it's with "good" JW your chatting with, they said.

What they didn't say was, where the heck do you go to chat with a JW online? The Watchtower.org doesn't have any forum there.

They also took a biblical verse to prove that no matter what you hear,online or not, can be false.

They also said that "Satan" is making us lose time with the internet. Less time to preach.

hummm

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

What's the Internet?

Brooke

• JH
    JH

Are you a good JW?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Sounds like they are scared to death of the internet, from what I hear, they are warning more and more of the so called dangers of the internet. They are realizing that more and more people are learning the Truth about the truth.

It appears that the internet will truly be the poison arrow in the Achille's heel of the WTBTS...

• kls
    kls

I did not know there was so much bad on the internet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for jws ,,,lol

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    they are warning more and more of the so called dangers of the internet

Its like when you tell your kids horror stories to keep them from running in the street or talking to strangers. You have to convince your followers / children that you are the best and that everything else is horrible otherwise they will wander. For me, JWD is like wandering out of the desert into an oasis.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    They also took a biblical verse to prove that no matter what you hear,online or not, can be false.

This is very true. Most of what you hear at the kingdom hall is false. I'm glad they finally recognize that.

Walter

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Helo,

i is a good jw gurl. i is lokin fer a mate. i wants 2 find a good jw boy with no ex wifeses who lurvs jehoober as mush as ah does. i needs a strong one to helps me in my winderwashin budinezz cuz ah caints reaches duh top winderz no mor.

azkuz mah lack uv edubacatin. ah will continur 2 wait on jehoobers nwe sistem and git edubacatin then and jus poineerz.

is any uv u spiritul?

sinsrly,

j. fathful

• fairchild
    fairchild
    They took 15 minutes to remind us of the dangers of the internet. Be careful to whom you chat with. Make sure it's with "good" JW your chatting with, they said.

That's it! I'm done!

*unplugs modem, calls internet provider to cancel connection*

And all this time, I thought I was chatting with JWs in good standing.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Ritchie

Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit