HaPpY 4-20

by claytoncapeletti 14 Replies latest jw friends

• claytoncapeletti
    claytoncapeletti

Hello everyone, I wanted to wish you all a very merry 4-20. For some people (soberly people I will call them) today is just another Wednesday, but for us chosen few it is the Holiest of Holy Days. We must be ever vigilant in our service to Weedovah, for he is on the watch. The book of MaryJane chapter 4 verse 20 says: Go in through the narrow gate, because the gate to sobriety is wide and the road that leads to it is boring, and there are too many who travel it. But the gate to being high is narrow and the way that leads to it is smoky, and those who find it usually can?t find it again.

See we are being persecuted for doing what God wants us to do, and according to prophesy this will mark the beginning of the end for all soberly people. When it comes to pass that I am arrested for possession it will start the final 420 days of this system of sober people. Unfortunately I don?t remember if it was going to be a literal 420 days or if it was symbolic of 420 years. In fact it might only be 420 minutes so we need to be alert and convert as many soberly over to our side before it?s too late.

Be Happy, Be Merry and Be Blazed!

With much love

Clayton

But for real in Genesis 1:29-30 it does state:

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb yielding seed (marijuana has seeds) , which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for food: and to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the heavens, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, [I have given] every green herb (marijuana is green and makes you want food) for food: and it was so."

So if God?s law says it is ok, shouldn?t we obey that before man made laws??????

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Happy 420 to you too, theres another 420 party is going on in the adult section...http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/89248/1.ashx

-April

• claytoncapeletti
    claytoncapeletti

Adult Section who knew. Man all the time I have been visting this board I have been missing out.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

We missed March 11th!

Brooke

• devinsmom
    devinsmom
    We missed March 11th!

Brooke

Huh?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

311!

Do I have to teach you children everything?

Brooke

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

Like the band 311?...um, ok?!

• kls
    kls

Brooke ,,,oh excuse me ,Queen B ,what are you talking about ? Is you having one of your spells

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

311 is Indecent Exposure!

311 is like 420 in the police penal codes!

Brooke

• kls
    kls

311 is Indecent Exposure!

311 is like 420 in the police penal codes

Sounds like all fun to me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit