Did you Ever Dream About Armageddon?

by Englishman 13 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild

Yes, I had one single dream about armageddon, about 4 years ago. It was during a time when I was very busy with work and had been slacking off a bit when it came to attending the meetings.

Jesus was sitting on a huge throne and there was an endless line of people, waiting to kneel in front of the throne in order to be judged, either to live forever or to be destroyed forever. I was with one of my JW friends in line and kept thinking that just being in line with her wouldn't help me one bit. I knew that I'd be judged on basis of my works, not on basis of who I was standing in line with. I was extremely worried and thought about everything I had done in my life, good as well as bad. I wasn't sure if I'd pass the judgment and was hoping that Jesus would have mercy with me and give me at least a chance to live. I cried and was so afraid. Then I woke up. The dream left quite an impression and I felt uncomfortable for many days after.

Needless to say that after that, I made time to attend all the meetings.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    In my dreams it was always about being in a concentration camp during the great tribulation or being separated from my family when Armegeddon broke out or...... the "clean up" after Armegeddon was one I had constantly....

Same here but with a twist...all the bodies are gone and all the cool houses and malls are left and I get to pick a home and go shopping!!

• Frog
    Frog

OH god yes, those were some of the most vivid dreams ever!. I remember one particular dream of Harmageddon I managed to repeat in the exact detail on 3 seperate occassions, who need cable eh'?!! Those dreams were always similar to the 'artists impressions' published in the Revelation Book or similar. There were always shattering earthquakes...strangely enough I always found my self on the broad and spacious road leading to destruction!! I remember feeling really disconcerted that there weren't many people around, and my family was nowhere to be seen. It never felt like a potentially liberating experience...oh the memories...in contrast to nowadays where I dream mainly about sexfrog

• cheeseman
    cheeseman

The most terrifying moment of my life is when I suffered an episode of sleep paralysis. I couldn't move or speak or anything...and then I felt God's presence close in on me to take my life away for ever. I have never been so scared in all my life and I hope it never happens again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit